Friday, May 22, 2009

Since when did they blog?

It was suggested to me that I start a blog for my Namibia trip to be able to keep everyone updated with little things. Now that I've been thinking about it, what a great idea! So here it is. It'll be updated often with things not only about the trip, but the general happenings in the Liikala family. We're currently in Denton, TX, and getting ready to move into our first house in the next week or so. Blair's working for the University of North Texas as their Director of the Recording Department. Big fancy title saying he gets to play with audio equipment, computers and teach other people how to make great recordings. I (Lauren) am currently volunteering at Christian Community Action in Lewisville as a nurse, which has been great fun, and just such a blessing for me. The pups (Zinny and Leeloo) are slowly becoming TX pups, learning how to stay cool in the heat. I guess that's about it for now.....first blog out!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! We'll look forward to hearing all the details of Namibia as well as sharing your exciting journey through first-time home ownership!

    Love you,

    Therapizing Mom

    ReplyDelete