Sunday, June 28, 2009

Adventure Time!

Since my iPod doesn't recognize the text box as a text box, I can't type from there. So I'm on the hotel computer one last time before leaving. We leave tonight about 11pm to London, have an 8 hr layover (tea anyone?) then fly Monday night into S. Africa then onto Windhoek Namibia. I'm really starting to get excited for the trip. I'll have some internet access, but probably no phone except for emergencies and won't be able to upload pictures. It's really slow dial up and we just won't have time to sit and wait. Prayers are always appreciated for our trip and for Blair and the pups back home. I'll be back in country August 5 and did let Blair know the login info to here so if all I can do is send a quick email, he can copy and paste and post it here (whether he actually gets around to doing that with all his other things going on is another story). Lots of love! Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment