We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. - 1 Thessalonians 2:8
Friday, July 3, 2009
Africa Update - A little Sick
We lucked out and someone was able to get a broadband wireless card that we can use at the camp. Our plans have been delayed a day, so I won't be going to Otjiwarongo until tomorrow morning instead of today like planned. I got sick starting Wednesday, so have been trying to deal with that. It's been a pretty bad cough which is starting to affect my sleeping now. I'm hoping I get over it soon so I'm not so behind the rest of the group. They've been really supportive of me trying to rest, but it's not easy when 8 girls are sharing a room. We finally have more of group here, so it's finally coming together, the rest is coming in today (hence the waiting another day to leave).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lauren,
ReplyDeleteIts so sucky to be sick, especially when you're far from home. Poor thing....Hopefully it won't last long.